Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Series of blog posts on equestrian disciplines?

Since I'm making some research on different equestrian disciplines for a few performance ideas I thought why not make it as a series of blog posts?

Would anyone be interested in reading a series like that?

 
I plan to cover riders equipment, horse tack, obstacles, maybe some rules and regulations and possibly a few examples of suitable models.

The disciplines I thought I'd cover would be (not necessarily in this order):
  • Eventing (dressage, cross country and show jumping)
  • Show Jumping
  • Dressage
  • Endurance
  • Voltige
  • Driving (dressage, marathon, precision)
  • Western Pleasure
  • Western Trail
  • Cutting
  • Reining
  • Roping
  • Team Penning
  • Western Riding
  • Barrel Racing
  • Pole Bending
  • Gymkhana
  • Caprilli
  • Coon Jump
  • Packing
  • Racing (gallop)
  • Steeplechase
  • Loose Jumping
  • Three year old test
  • Showing horse in hand
  • Lunging
  • Long-reining
I may add other disciplines to the list as I go but this is what I can come up with at the moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment