Sunday, October 20, 2013

Distractions

Well... I was supposed to study, but then I learnt that it's Longines FEI World Cup Jumping in Finland today AND Reem Acra FEI World Cup Dressage in Denmark, live streaming is great! Okay, maybe not great for my studies but who needs to sleep, I can study later =P

Two Swedish riders in each of the Cups so far none of the ones in dressage has ridden yet but the first Swede in jumping managed to make a clear round! =) Good start for sure, keeping my fingers crossed for them all!

Second Swedish jumper made a nice and fast round but unfortunately she got 8 faults.

8 riders to the jump off. Swedish rider first to start. Another clear round for the Swedes! =D

4th place for Malin Baryard-Johnsson and Tornesch 1042 =D
21st place for Angelica Augustsson and Mic Mac du Tillard.


First Swedish dressage rider scored 80.075 and that's a leading score right now! =) Next up, another Swede!

Second Swedish dressage rider scored 75.750 and that is second place at the moment, behind the first Swedish rider! =D 3 riders remain so our Swedish riders will at least be placed 4th and 5th!

2nd place for Tinne Vilhelmson - Silfvén and Don Auriello =D
5th place for Minna Telde and Santana!

Definitely a good day for the Swedish riders! I'm so not regretting that I didn't study =)

No comments:

Post a Comment