Saturday, July 25, 2020

New photos

My boyfriend and I recently decided to treat ourselves and buy a light tent to take photos in. I don't have to many good opportunities to take the models out for photographs (and not that many great spots to use for photos either) and my boyfriend wants to be able to photographs and put up scenes with his 1/6 scale collection. So it happened. So far I have had quite a bit of use for it.

I have photographed every single (painted) traditional scale model in my collection. I don't have a fitting background for the smaller scales yet, but when I do, they will be next!

This post will showcase a couple of my favourite pictures.

Acuatico, Breyer Tr. Blue Suede Shoes OF
Amber, Breyer Tr. Protocol OF



Attack, Breyer Tr. Voyeur OF

Belize, RC Genoveva rep. S. Nordström

Casanova, Breyer Tr. Catch Me OF


Chester VS, RC Caitano rep. S. Nordström

El Salvaje, RC Verrochio rep. L. Lawrynovicz
Firenze, Breyer Tr. Totilas rep. D. Brown



Fuego, Breyer Tr. Hidalgo OF

Lexus, Breyer Tr. Totilas rep. J. Ward

Lost All Hope, RC Kitty Did It rep. L. Lawrynovicz

Luthién, Breyer Tr. Premier Club Rhian OF

Moonlight Shadow, RC Primula rr. ?/D. Brown

Nahele, RC El Embosco rep. J. Hall

Nimbus, RC Oscar rr. E. Zarzecka

R. Peppermint, PS Weanling rr S. Nordström

Sahale J, RC El Embosco rep. E. Gonzales

Sato's Surprise, Breyer Tr. Sato OF

Vivaldi, Breyer Tr. Web SR Acadia OF

2 comments:

  1. Your photos look great. That was money well spent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great way to see a collection. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete