Sunday, November 3, 2019

New mini and news

I wouldn't really consider myself a micro person. At least not until Maggie Bennett started releasing her amazing micros! I don't own a whole lot of them but there are some on my wish list and I kind of hope that I might be able to join her Monthly Micro club in a few months. Anyway. In January this year Maggie released a model I really, really needed!


A micro mini Fjord named "Viking". 


I happened to stumble upon one in a model horse auction group on Facebook and put in a bid. I won and he arrived a couple of days ago.


I have painted very few micros and I have never painted or prepped a pewter model. I have heard that they shouldn't be any harder to prep than a regular resin but we will see when I get that far. I am very happy with my cute little addition.

In other news, TiMe Stables and Studio can now be found on Instagram @timestablesandstudio! I will still post on the blog as this is my main hobby page but sometimes I only have a picture or very small progress to show and I think Instagram will be a good place to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment