Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Show Report Workmanship

At this show there were also a division for workmanship and I entered both horses painted by me and horses painted by others. The Workmanship division was divided into plastic and resin. 

I showed 8 horses in the plastic championship and they were divided among three classes.
In Plastic Stablemate/LittleBit/Paddock Pals repaint all my three models were unplaced and so were the three I showed in Plastic Stablemate/LittleBit/Paddock Pals customs. My last two models showed in the Plastic Traditional repaint class and they did great, getting first (Firenze, Tr Totilas rep. D. Brown) and second (Lexus, Tr Totilas rep. J. Ward). When it was time for the voting for Champion Firenze surprised me a little bit by winning.

Workmanship Plastic Champion and Champion Reserve/Champion Novice
The resin division was a little bit smaller than the plastic championship which meant that two of my models were alone in their classes. Other than that my models did rather well. I showed two models in Resin Cast stablemate/littlebit/paddock pal repaint and they took first (Don't Call Me Nymphadora, RC Moxie rep. A. Brock) and third (Cheyenne, MM Sierra rep. L. Morris).

In the Resin Cast traditional repaint class my models took first (Sahale J, RC El Embosco rep. E. Gonzales), second (El Salvaje, RC Verrochio rep. L. Lawrynovicz) and third (Fallen Hero, RC Valor rep. N. Söhn). I was very happy to see Sahale J taking champion workmanship resin and then even more happy, seeing El Salvaje taking champion reserve.

Workmanship resin champion, champion reserve and champion novice.
When both the championship votings were done it was time for the Best in Show voting and I couldn't be happier to see two of my horses took Best in Show and Best in Show Reserve!

Workmanship Best in Show, Best in Show Reserve and Best in Show Novice

No comments:

Post a Comment