Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Bits and pieces

Like I mentioned in my last post, just because I haven't blogged, doesn't mean that nothing has happened with the models.

This little girl finally got her old paint stripped off. I bought her a few years ago with the intentions of stripping (with the former painters permission) and repainting her. I have yet to decide on a colour as contrary to some believes Fjords do actually come in quite the variety of colours and shades. I am leaning towards a Gulblack (Palomino Dun), Rödblack (Red Dun), Gråblack (Black Dun) or Ljusbrunblack (Light Bay Dun) in that order 😊. But we'll see what she'll end up as the day I decide to paint her.



Next up is a model I bought who had already had some things done to her. I believe her name is Dual (if I remember correctly) and I have quite some plans for her. She had already had her mane removed by previous owner (and the base is by her too).


I have started to sculpt on her mane, which will be braided. In the future I also plan to fix some things in her tail and when done I think I'd like to try my hand at painting her Silver Bay, but that might change as it will be quite some time before she'll be ready.


I have also worked a little bit more on the tack for Nazar. I have yet to put on some decorative stones on the circular plates of the tack but I'm having a hard time deciding on colours... The plan is to give him a saddle and breast collar as well but that might also be some time before I'll manage to do so as a few other plans needed to be put into action before that.



1 comment:

  1. Nazar's tack is beautiful! You are way ahead of me in this...

    ReplyDelete