Monday, July 30, 2018

Show Report Part 2: Animal Artistry and Eberl shows

Both Animal Artistry models and Eberl models are quite popular here in Sweden so at this show there were two separate shows to celebrate these sculptures! 

The Animal Artistry show consisted of five classes, and they were divided by AA, AAA Standard, AAA Custom Glazed, Water Festival SR and AAE.

I only have 2 Animal Artistry models, both resins (although I do have a Waterfestival SR on the way). They showed in the same class and surprisingly, Jax, my Welsh I got broken and repaired and painted took second place! Athame (AA Sabiha ret.), my favourite out of the two, got sixth in the class. There were so many nice models in the show and for not being a porcelain person I found myself drooling over several of the AAA's! In the end one of the custom glazed AAA was crowned Best in Show with a standard AAA as reserve!

Best in Show: Accident of Heather, AAA Chasing Rainbows CMG OF
Best in Show Reserve: Gustav, AAA Warmblood OF
Onto the Eberl show. This show was divided into two classes, mares and stallions. I entered 6 horses in this show, 2 mares and 4 stallions. To my surprise Charisma (Tr. GG Valentine OF) took first in the mares class and my Belize (RC Genoveva rep. S. Nordström) took last place. My stallions were El Salvaje (RC Verrochio rep. L. Lawrynovicz), Lord (Tr. Keltic Salinero OF), Vivaldi (Tr. Acadia OF and Chester VS (RC Caitano rep. S. Nordström). They got first, third, fifth and last in the class. I was happily surprised that my horses won both classes (that meant that both of the horses on the callback table was mine!) In the end El Salvaje was voted Best in Show. I was a bit surprised that Charisma was voted Best in Show Reserve as I was sure it would be the cute little Ardennais foal (who won the foal championship in the open halter show) who was second after El Salvaje in the class. So that was a really happy surprise!

Best in Show: El Salvaje, RC Verrochio rep. L. Lawrynovicz
Best in Show Reserve: Charisma, Breyer Tr. GG Valentine OF
Next up will be Bendable Customs, Fantasy, Colour Show: Greys and Breakables!

No comments:

Post a Comment