Sunday, April 8, 2018

Tadpole

I've been wanting a Tadpole ever since I found out he would be made. I participated in all three of the lotteries for him (which I find is a very fair way to make the sales considering time zones and such) but I was never lucky enough to be drawn to buy one.


As it happens I was on MHSP on my break at work and saw a newly posted ad for a Tadpole for sale. I typed up an email and sent it as fast as I could, hoping that no one would've beat me to it.


No one did beat me to it so Tadpole was mine. The seller was super nice and it was a perfect transaction. I picked him up before work on Friday and as I had to work late I couldn't open him up until late in the night. I was supposed to go to bed when I got home but I was just too excited to not open him!


I just love his packaging! It's so beautiful! And since green is my favourite colour I am bit extra excited!


And the model itself is also SO BEAUTIFUL! He is super detailed and absolutely lovely.


I can't wait for him to get some clothes and enter the showring! I just don't know what colour I want him in! And who to paint him! So many hard decisions!


No comments:

Post a Comment