Wednesday, October 11, 2017

State of the projects

Once again some small progress on my projects.

The base for Hjalmar is now of the right height. Next step is paint and then some scenic scatter to resemble grass. The "pillar" will be covered in miniature fake leaves to resemble a pile of leaves.


My stable got a window from some clear packaging from a Breyer package and I also framed the window with wooden sticks that I painted black. The door will be framed the same way.


The white tiger has gotten some of her markings outlined in dark grey coloured pencil.


When they are all outlined I plan to go over them with brown and black to give them the right colour and appearances.


Even though I have a long way to go it feels like every stripe just makes her come alive.


 I have tried to tweak Tambo's marking to make it a bit more natural. He will have his white legs painted with a few more layers and then only details left.


The Ardennes got some more layers left on the feathers before I call them done and then it's onto mane, tail and details.


No comments:

Post a Comment