Tuesday, October 31, 2017

New face in the herd

When Sahale J managed to claim the Best in Show Reserve title at this years Swedish Nationals I won Breyer's new release of Man O' War. I have seen this model live at another show and unfortunately that model showed quite a bit of "molding flaws" which I thought was a shame as I really like the old classic thoroughbreds but I was kind of put of by the mold flaws. 


I was very happy to win one and from the look of him when he was still in box he looked quite good.


When I opened him up I realized that I might have been very lucky. He has very few issues and an absolutely gorgeous shade of chestnut.


The biggest issue I've found yet is with his right front leg that he is not standing very well on. However it's not particularly noticeable in pictures.


I'm glad I won him and I really like him! I think he might even come with me to my next show.



No comments:

Post a Comment