Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Mustang

El Embosco has for a long time been one of my favourite mustang models. And one of my all time favourite model horses is on the El Embosco model. I've been wanting an El Embosco for my collection for some time and was very pleased to find one on MHSP.


He is a beautiful grullo painted by Judy Hall.


I just love his colour and details. Normally I'm a huge fan of white markings but this colour does so well with no white.


I also love his fuzzy ears 😊


This model has so many nice angles!


I have yet to find a name for him and decide on a breed. I was thinking mustang, maybe Sorraia.


He was formerly known as Primitive Tendencies and shown as a mustang.


I haven't had time to really appreciate this guy and I'm looking forward to get some time to take proper photos of him.


Anyway, I love him already!


His face is just gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment