Monday, December 5, 2016

Another mini

A few days ago I recieved a notice that I had a package to pick up. The notice didn't say who the package was from but I thought it was one of the Christmas gifts I had ordered from overseas. I got to the post office and picked up the package. It was not the Christmas gift I thought.

It was the model I ordered as a reward for myself for finishing my Bachelor's thesis in time.


Another Sarah Rose Mini for my naked collection. A Moxie. This girl is beautiful and petite.


She features exquisite details and such a wonderful face. 


I'm not a huge stockhorse fan but this girl is lovely!


I could totally see myself gathering a conga of this girl!


Comparison to a stablemate, as you can see she's slightly larger than stablemate scale. For now she's joined the other naked resins on my shelf and it will probably stay that way for a while but I do have some loose plans on having her painted as a grullo overo.

No comments:

Post a Comment