Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Progress at last

Yes, I've made some progress. Although I haven't painted any horses yet I've got some victims in primer. I'll order some pastels and fixative along with some more primer as mine is soon to be out :) They all need some more sanding and priming but they're on their way.
 
 
If you have any breed or colour suggestions they're greatly appreciated since I'm quite out of ideas on most of these guys.

 CollectA Thoroughbred Mare. No ideas on colour or breed for this girl.


PS Chips Mule, will be a mule but colour suggestions are greatly appreciated, leaning against dark or seal bay if I don't get any suggestions :)
 


Sm. G2 Trotting Foal. No idea on color or breed for this one.
 

 
Unknown draft type, slightly resculpted (not by me) - new mane, new tail some resculpting on his face. Thought about bay or maybe some kind of roan but as with the others, suggestions are greatly appreciated.

 
Unknown model, slightly resculpted (not by me) - new mane and tail. Thought about fleabitten grey but I'm not sure.

 
Sm. G2 Stockhorse. No idea about breed or color.

 
Schleich Andalusian Mare. Will be a light, flaxen chestnut with pink elastic bands in her mane. Will represent some kind of pony :)


No comments:

Post a Comment