Sunday, September 15, 2013

Inspiration

I don't attend a lot of horse events but once a year I take a day of and goes to Falsterbo Horse Show. I love to take photos and I always feel so inspired when watching the horses and the jumps. My imagination just sees performance set ups everywhere! So I thought I'd share some photos that inspired me :)

Please note, all photos are taken by me and you are not allowed to use them without my permission. Thank you :)

Copyright by Tina M

Copyright by Tina M
 
Copyright by Tina M

Copyright by Tina M
 
Copyright by Tina M

Copyright by Tina M

Copyright by Tina M
 
Copyright by Tina M
 
And if you want more inspiration or just wants to take a look at some pretty model horses and performance setups, I strongly recommend to take a look at the North American Nationals results. They can be found here: http://nan.cgi101.com/results13/

No comments:

Post a Comment