Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Show report - Fantasy

I've yet to unpack all the models I brought to the show but I couldn't wait to start the show reports :D I love to read show reports and see pictures and I'm also excited since I'm very happy with how well my horses were doing :)

So, I'll start with the fantasy report, followed by the vintage report, the performance report and last but not least the halter report :)

The fantasy show is always fun to see. I don't have a lot of fantasy horses and I entered none at this show but I love to see the versatility and fantasy people have when they create them. This show consisted of 10 classes divided into 3 divisions.

The first divisions was for the winged and horned ones. That means unicorns, pegasuses and klingon horzes.
 
Champion: Veyron (left)
Champion Reserve: Morphea (right)
The champion of the division was Veyron, a stablemate Silky Sullivan cm by Anna-Karin Uhlén to a really cool black, kind of leopard spotted, pegasus. The reserve was Morphea, a stablemate G2 stockhorse cm by Sophie Nordström to a light creamy colored pegasus.

Champion: Stovano (left)
Champion Reserve: Dragomir (right)
Next division was for the other mythical creatures. And it contained decorators, kirins, my little pony customs, dragonhorses and hippogriffs. It was a very versatile division but in the end it was Stovano, a kirin male (Schleich Asian fantasy beast ret. by the owner) who grabbed the champion title. The reserve title went to Dragomir who is a dragonhorse cm from the G2 drafthorse. He's done by Anna-Karin Uhlén.
 
The next division consisted of only one class, it was for the foals. Unfortunately I didn't manage to get a picture of the class but it was won by Eiyvann, a Breyer Cl. Warmblood Foal cm by Sophie Nordström to a unicorn baby.

Best In Show: Eiyvann (left)
Best In Show Reserve: Veyron (right)
 
In the end the cute little unicorn baby won the Best In Show title and Veyron was voted Best In Show reseve.

No comments:

Post a Comment