Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Adventures of a package

Yes...

Today I got a notice to pickup a package at the postoffice. The only thing is that the notice was sent to the wrong house... It wasn't just that it was sent to the wrong house. It was even in the wrong village!

My parents are divorced since approximately 3 years. My father kept the house so I decided to stay with him. So I've had the same address for over 20 years. Today when I was visiting my mother she went to get the mail and she said that there was mail for me... I was surprised to see that it had MY name and address correctly written on it but still it ended up in my mothers mailbox... I was actually pissed off when I saw that because our addresses are not similar and the only similarity in our names is our last names, which we share, other than that nothing is alike. Anyway I calmed down, thought about calling the postoffice but decided to let it pass as a mistake... If it happens again I will however call them...

Anyway I went to the postoffice to pick up my package just to see that it had a slight damage to the box it was packed in...




 

When I haven't dealt with a seller before I'm always a little nervous about how they pack their models. And even if it wasn't too badly damaged I've seen badly packed models get injured with less damage to the package. But I had no reason to worry since my new addition was well packed and had survived the trip with no damage :)

I won't introduce him today ;) But he will be introduced together with another little fellow who has been here for quite some time now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment