Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Live Show Pictures: Performance

On top of all the things that happened with my dad I managed to come down with a severe cold during the days before the show. So by the end of the day I was quite drained of energy so I didn't get any pictures of the Performance show but I asked my boyfriend to take a few pictures.

It was quite the small performance show but it still had some lovely entries.

A long-reining entry 
My Sidesaddle entry (before I fixed the stray strap that had gotten loose).


Dressage entry.

Western trail entry.

My western trail entry.

Other Western entry.

My boyfriend's Native American custom entry

Christmas horse entry
My boyfriend also showed his carriage with the friesians but he didn't get any pictures of it (I quote "I already have pictures of it")... It ended up not only Champion other but also Best in Show performance. My Sidesaddle entry managed to claim Champion English and Best in Show Reserve.

No comments:

Post a Comment