Thursday, November 10, 2016

Swedish Nationals 2016 Haul

No liveshow is complete without some addition to the collection. Below you can see my haul from the show. I got 3 rosettes, 2 champions and one reserve. I also added no less than seven models to the collection (4 won by my models, 1 bought from another collector, 1 bought at the auction held and one won in the lottery). I also won a gift card on a stablemate repaint from a Swedish artist in the lottery. I haven't decided what model I want painted yet but I have some ideas :)


The three models below will be painted/repainted. The shire foal might be baby black but I haven't decided yet :) And as for the other two I'm not quite sure on colours yet.


These two models are a bit special to me. The one on the left (Sm. G2 ASB rep.) was in the auction held during the Swedish Nationals. I have seen this model at shows before and always wanted to add her to my collection but never had the money to do so. So when I saw her in the auction I decided that I would get her. I obviously did :) The thoroughbred is made by the same artist who painted the ASB and I saw her at the sales table and early on decided that I would buy her.

The ASB has formerly been known as "Madonna" and the TB has formerly been known as "Qul's Achtung Baby" 
The little jumper I won will be kept OF and added to my unintentional G3 jumper conga.


The model I won in the lottery was also one I had my eyes on one time. I saw this model at my very first liveshow back in 2006. She won the bendables show (picture below) there and I thought her to be supercute. I thought about her, from time to time but haven't seen or heard about her since that show so when I saw her on the lottery table I hoped that I would get her, I was so happy when I did!

She is formerly known as "Tess".

"Tess" winning the BIS of the Bendables Show at the Waterfestival Live in 2006.

Next post will be some random liveshow pics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment