Monday, September 28, 2015

Last Chance Photoshow

In about a month and a half it's time for the Swedish equivalent of the North American Nationals (NAN). And yesterday was the last day to enter the Last Chance Photoshow. 

This photoshow was as the name suggests, the last chance to qualify your horses for the Swedish Nationals. I do have most of my "good" horses qualified already but there were a few that I would've loved to bring with me as well.

I'm a bit ashamed to say that I haven't had a good photoshow-photoshoot with my models for... more years than I can count. That means that most of my newer horses doesn't even have decent show photos but I took a chance with what I had so I entered the following five models in the show.

Acuatico 
Chester VS 
Dunbar Prince

Epsilon

Viking
Dunbar Prince placed 4th and Viking placed 7th in their class so no qualifications for them. Epsilon took another fourth so another one that didn't qualify.

Chester VS took first in his class which meant that he had a chance to qualify (only champions and champion reserves qualify) and he took it with a champion title (with that lousy photo! Good boy!). 

Acuatico took second in his class which was good enough for him to claim a champion reserve title and another qualification for me! :)

And to top it all off, Chester went to claim the Best in Show reserve title! He is such a good boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment