Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pictures

I haven't had time to write a "proper" blogpost as I've been working, working and working some more for quite some time now. I will be working on some "real" blogposts this weekend (as it's my one and only free weekend for the entire summer)  but for today you'll have to settle for a few of my favourite pictures from this years Falsterbo Horse Show.

First, some dressage horses:



I really loved the colour on this chestnut, he wasn't competing on the day I was there but I would've loved to see him in the dressage ring.




This was another impressive horse who wasn't competing on the day I was there.


This little fella was competing at the day. This day it was the 6-year olds who competed.

There was also a show of some beautiful P.R.E.s



Look at that neck!



The P.R.E's were shown both doing dressage, jumping (I didn't get any good pictures of that unfortunately) and driving.

Of course we were watching the Falsterbo Hunting as usual so here are some pictures of the jumping course:



This 19-year old horse entered the Falsterbo Hunting for the 10th year.

He's still going strong, doing a very nice round.


Another beautiful chestnut!


And last but not least I came across a really cool chestnut in the row for the vet inspection:



Unfortunately we weren't allowed to enter the stable area so I couldn't get really good photos of him but I really liked his markings! :)

All in all it was an incredible day with great weather, a little shopping (nothing model-horsey unfortunately) and some exciting competitions. I can't wait to go next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment