Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Rhian and Cadell

When this pair was announced from Breyer I knew I wanted them. I like both the mare and the foal but from the pictures I have seen, both promotional and in hand photos I wanted the mare more than the foal.



I decided to try and buy them second hand as I am not a member of any of Breyers clubs and I really, really wanted this pair. I found a person on MHSP willing to sell the pair as a pre order back in the beginning of April, I believe. I paid and then it was just a game of waiting.

They arrived today and I am very happy. The seller put them in a bigger box and even included the drawing and sticker.

The foal is super adorable.


Mine has quite nice details and just a few flaws. Nothing that can't be expected from a mass produced run.


His face is the best part, looking really cute.


The mare is still my favourite of the two. She does have a few flaws as well but I think she'll do great in photoshows, and maybe even a liveshow. 


This mare is really adorable and she has so many cute angles to photograph. 


Her face is the best part but I like her from nose to tail. Her face looks great from pretty much every angle. 


And they are a really nice pair to display together.  




No comments:

Post a Comment