Friday, May 3, 2019

Good things...

... comes to those who wait. For a long time I have wanted to get my hands on a model painted by Deb Brown. Unfortunately I haven't had the money when an interesting model has shown up. 


So when a Breyer Totilas repainted by Deb Brown and in need of a little touch up went up for sale I jumped the chance to buy him. I have been wanting a Totilas for the longest while as well (I will try to get a hold of an Original Finish one later) so I thought it was a great opportunity.


He arrived yesterday and I am quite happy with him.


He is a really nice model and it doesn't seem like he'll need too much touch up to be show worthy so hopefully I'll be able to touch him up and bring him to a show soon. I really like his soft chestnut colour and subtle dapples and I'm happy to have him in my collection.


I have yet to decide on a breed and name for him.


1 comment:

  1. No doubt this is way late, but he looks like a 'Recuerdo' to me. This is Spanish for 'rememberance' or memory: something to remember. Whatever you name him, he looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete