Sunday, May 12, 2019

I'll fly like an eagle...

...To where I belong.
Okay, I might have been listening a bit too much to the Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron soundtrack in the past few days but I thought the line was quite fitting for a post about all the resin wings I recently bought from Abbeyinc studios.

I am normally not a huge fan of Fantasy models but they have grown on me, quite a bit. Winged fantasy models or unicorns are usually the ones that speaks to me more than others and I have been wanting to try my hands a customizing a few fantasy models of my own.


I have always been interested in the wings from Abbeyinc Studios as I have seen a few customs made with them and they always look so detailed in pictures so finally I got my act yogether and ordered some wings.

Pony wings
 I have yet to decide what to do with most of the wings but I thought, with postage, customs and shipping time, I might as well stock up a bit on wings.

Tiny Wings
So I ended up buying two pairs of all the wings for myself, and a pair of tiny wings and bat wings for my boyfriend.

Folded Wings
At the moment I think the folded wings might be my favourites but we'll see when I get to put them on some horses.

Curvy Wings
The tiny wings are absolutely adorable and I think they will be perfect to put on a foal.

Bat Wings
I already have some plans for the bat wings so I'll have to start prepping them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment