Sunday, August 18, 2013

The (slow) process of documenting my collection

It has been an extremely slow process of documenting my collection. Actually, the only thing I've done so far is to document every single model horse in an Microsoft Excel file. My collection consists of 328 models, ranging from micro minis to slighly oversized traditional resins.



Next step in the documentation process will be to take "studio photos" of every single one. And with studio photos I mean simple photos with plain white backgrounds and put them up here on the blog.


After that I'll organize all my pedigrees, with info, showrecord and pictures of all the horses in a binder.


And at last I'll take "real" photos of my horses, publish them all on my website and hopefully photoshow them as well :)


Oh, and for those of you who are interested I put up a few more "studio photos" of my horses on the collection pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment