Sunday, August 25, 2013

Moving and moving

Yes, in two days I'm moving away from home to study. It's super exciting and I've got lots and lots to do and prepare before the move. The worst thing will be leaving Poppes and Nike behind, and also the family dog, (and now also) the family kitten. But atleast I know my mother will take great care of them. But I'll miss them so much. I know I won't move to the end of the world, it's only like four and a half hours by car but I won't be able to go home very often...
 
On another, on topic note, I'm not the only one who've been moving. I won't be able to bring my models, so they'll stay at my dad's. But during the last six months my cabinets have started to get a little crowded.
 
I had one, high, glass cabinet, one low cabinet with wooden doors and one high shelf for CDs or DVDs to store my models.
 

 
Fortunately when looking for bookshelfs for my apartment I found a great deal with two bookshelfs, one shelf for CDs and DVDs and one glass cabinet. I liked the bookshelfs and needed them and the CD/DVD shelf for my apartment so I bought the whole set.

The glass cabinet replaced the small cabinet with wooden doors I had before. And this is how it looks right now:

 
I'm very pleased with the result because it doesn't look so crowded anymore, now every horse gets their chance to shine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment