Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Almost wordless Wednesday

 Some pictures from the last liveshow I went to :)


My table at the show.

 


The Brigitte Eberl warmblood class. Probably one of the toughest classes to judge. I am the proud owner of two of them but I wouldn't mind having them all standing on my shelves ;)

A Breyer Tr. Totilas. First time I've seen one IRL and I really like him.

An Eberl Firenze I'm in love with :)

An absolutely adorable custom on the G4 vaulting? (I think) mold.

Breyers new gypsy vanner. I think he looks so much better in person than in pictures.

I couldn't help myself when I saw fjords on the table ;)

And another beautiful fjord :)

Big and small.

Cute pony custom.

One of my all-time favourite PS weanling customs. Wouldn't mind having her on my shelf :)

The callback table for the Best in Show voting.

A Pegasus.

Dressage entry.

Another dressage entry, with one of the most incredible saddles I've seen!

Driving entry.

Trail entry.

Another vintage guy proving he is still going strong, winning his class in the vintage show and winning his performance class.

Drafter Barrel Race

Another oldie but goodie. Best in show in the vintage show and third in his performance class.

A horse-rugby entry!

A beautiful scene.

A driving scene that really inspired and impessed me. Cart made by the owner (I think she made the harnesses and the drivers too)

Taking pictures of the showjumping winners :)

Teamchasing

Shilah J in an Indian costume.

Mem Ehlafaa in an arabian costume made by her owner.

Pixar looks quite relaxed in this scene.


No comments:

Post a Comment