Thursday, May 9, 2013

Show report - Performance

Performance is one of my favourite parts about the model horse hobby. I love to see the creativity people have when it comes to creating props and dioramas. I love to try making props myself but this time I didn't show anything. I haven't had the time to make new or improved details for my performance entries so I decided not to show them. But after seeing some great entries I definitely feel inspired to make some new things :)

The performance show was divided into 3 divisions, English, Western and Other Performance.

In the English division we had one class with jumping entries and one with dressage entries. The dressage class was won by Lux VS who was crowned Champion English and the jumping class was won by Impuls VS, who was crowned Champion English Reserve.



 
Champion English: Lux VS



Champion reserve English: Impuls VS
Next up was the Western division. Divided into 4 classes, pleasure/riding, trail, working western events and other western. I love to see the versatility of the western events but my knowledge in western events are not very good so before I'll do any serious attempts at showing western I need to do some serious reading ;) Anyway, the Champion of the division, with a cutting entry was Jolly Molly. CZ Going Half Crazy, with his ranch trail entry was a worthy reserve champion.

Champion Western: Jolly Molly

Champion Reserve Western: CZ Going Half Crazy
The other performance division was very diverse with everything from racing, horsegames, driving, dioramas to natural horsemanship and more. A hard division to judge since there were so many good entries. But in the end it was Torir and Nuts who claimed the champion title with their natural horsemanship entry. Champion reserve went to Skipper and Patch with their mountain trail entry.

Champion other: Nuts and Torir


Champion other reserve: Skipper and Patch
When the Champions were crowned it was time for the Best in Show voting. Lux VS with his dressage entry was voted Best In Show and Jolly Molly with her cutting entry was Best in Show reserve.

Best In Show: Lux VS
 
Best In Show Reserve: Jolly Molly


No comments:

Post a Comment