Sunday, July 26, 2020

Finally!

Back in March I decided to join Maggie Bennetts Monthly Micro subscription. Unfortunately I joined to late to get the cranky Trakhener mare Castanea. I saw that mare and decided I needed her! I just love her attitude!

Fortunately I found a seller willing to part with two (I need one to be a chestnut mare but I also want one in another colour. I do have a bay in mind as she kind of reminds me of a mare I knew)


Anyway I bought these girls in the middle of April, the seller sent them super quickly and I got the tracking number. Then I waited. I wasn't quite aware of how bad shipping would be because of Covid-19 but I would definitely find out. According to the tracking number the package left the US on the 18th April. Since late June I have been in contact with the Swedish PO 3 times. The first 2 times they did not know where the package was and told me that I should probably contact the sender as it was probably lost. The third time (around the 13th July) I was told it had reached the Swedish customs. They finally arrived on the 22nd July. I am very happy to have these girls in my collection, finally!

No comments:

Post a Comment