Monday, January 1, 2018

Plans for 2018

As usually I like to start the year by making plans for the coming year and many of the goals from last year will follow me through to 2018.

Old Picture from my trip to South Africa in 2015 as I didn't have any new interesting pics 😊

- Attend at least two liveshows.
I attended every show hosted in Sweden during 2017 and I don't plan to do that for 2018 but I'd at least like to make it to two shows.

- Paint at least 10 of my bodybox models.
This goal will be exactly as last year as 10 models in a year is a very fair goal to set and one that I can actually manage to achieve.

- Send at least 1 of my unpainted resins to be painted.
Last year all of the resins that got paint, I painted myself. This year I'd like to send at least one off to another artist as I love to have other people's work in my collection.

- Paint at least 1 of my unpainted resins.
Not only would I like to send a resin of for painting but I'd like to paint at least one myself as I really love to work with resins.

- Buy at least one of the models on my wishlist.
Last year I bought quite a lot of models and this year me and my boyfriend will hopefully find another place to live which means less money to spend on models. I still hope to add at least one model from my wishlist though.


- Keep blogging.
I set quite a big goal for my blogging last year and this year I would've loved to do the same but I don't think I'll be able to with a possible move and all so for this year I'll set a lower goal. I will try to post at least once a week, hopefully more but I'll set the goal at one post a week.

- Enter the Swedish Photo Show Series.
In the Swedish Model Horse Society we have a Photo Show Series (I believe it's 8 or 10 shows a year) and I plan to enter it for 2018 after been meaning to do so for at least 2 years.

- Host at least 1 photoshow.
I have been judging one show for the Photo Show Series mentioned above for two years in a row and I enjoy it a a lot so for 2018, I plan to host a photo show of my own.

- Register my models/pedigrees.
I managed to register a few of the breeds I have in 2017 but for 2018 my goal is to register the rest that are eligible for registering.

Another old picture from my South Africa trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment