Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Moving

Our move has worked out quite well, we still have a few boxes to unpack and some details and decorations to do before it really feels like home but we are getting there. I really don't know how it's possible for a person to gather as much stuff as I have! And I was also surprised by the amount of model horses I have acquired over the years.

It took 18 boxes of different sizes, 1 small suitcase and one paper bag to move all of my models. One of the first things to be put together was my model horse cabinets as all the boxes took up quite some space :)

This is our bed in the new apartment prior to unpacking the models.


Only the boxes on the bed contains model horses :)


This is one out of my three cabinets and small shelf on the side.


Second cabinet.


And third cabinet, unfortunately without glass doors but I kind of need the space so it works.


Inside of the third cabinet.


I still need to organize the cabinets as I've mostly just put the models on a shelf without any special thought, but at least all 421 models are unpacked :) And hopefully I'll be able to start blogging more again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment