Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Another mini

I am first and foremost a collector of traditional size models but sometimes (seems like a lot of times lately) a model I really like pops up in a different scale. Recently it was a mini Hazel resin that caught my eye. I really like the big Hazel but they are quite hard to find for sale at a price I can afford so when I saw the mini Hazel for sale I knew I wanted one!


She arrived some time ago and she is absolutely lovely!


She's a very detailed sculpt and beautiful from every angle.


I think she looks like such a nice, honest horse in the picture below, even though she's unpainted.


 Here she is with a stablemate G2 draft horse for size comparison.


Right now the plan is to show her as an Irish Draught and have her painted grey or chestnut or maybe show her as a Cleveland Bey and have her painted a dapple bay. But that might change before I'll be able to get her painted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment