Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Mini Whinnies

When I was home I began documenting my collection with the tedious work of photographing every single model in my collection. I only managed to find time to photograph the animals and the Mini Whinnies this time but I hope to find time to photograph more next time I get home.

Northern Lights
I have updated the Mini Whinnie page with all my mini whinnies. I don't actively collect them and right now their future in my collection is uncertain since I think it's kind of unnecessary for them to be on my shelf when they could be with someone who appreciates them.

Bonita
I had thoughts about selling them and I haven't quite abandoned that thoughts but since I found these I was very inspired and thought about try making some to use in a scene of some kind. So whether they'll stay or go, only the future can tell.

Morning Jazz
And of course, if I decide to try and make them myself, I'll share pictures here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment