Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Upcoming liveshow!

Excited! The first Saturday in May, I'll be attending a liveshow again :D I can barely wait! I've got three days to figure out which models to bring and I can say that it is NOT an easy decision.

The show will, except for halter, also have a performance division, a vintage division and a fantasy division. This time I will only show in the halter division since I'd like to try to make some time to visit a friend of mine not to far from where the show is held :)

And this time, hopefully, there will be no accidents involving my models ;) And hopefully, I wont forget my camera this time...

Throwing in a picture of my beloved Athame who had an accident at the last show I went to. She is still not home from restoration but her space on the shelf is empty and patiently waiting for her to come back :)

Athame, an AA Sabiha painted by AA. Actually just realised that this is the first show, since I bought her, that she wont be attending...

No comments:

Post a Comment