Thursday, April 4, 2013

Remembrance and Helios

As promised, here is the introduction of two of the newest members of my herd. First out is my little adventurer from my last post. He is a original finish Peter Stone pony. This particular version is called Shoal.
 
 
I'vee been wanting this one for a while. I saw this particular model at a show and really liked his soft look and beautiful colour. And I'm always a sucker for a dressage-looking-horse with four white socks and a blaze :)

 
Please excuse the bad pictures, they were taken very quickly before I had to go to work.

 
I plan on showing him as a Swedish riding pony stallion (Connemara x Thoroughbred) and his name is Remembrance.


The other horse has been here for quite a while now and I don't even have a good excuse to why I haven't introduced him. So without further ado:
*Drumroll please*

Welcome Helios!


Helios is an Oliver resin sculpted by Sarah Minkiewicz-Breunig. Isn't he the sweetest? He's painted by Sue Kern and will be shown as a Haflinger foal.


I just can't get over that cute face and that little tounge sticking out! It will be so fun to see how he will do at his first liveshow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment