Saturday, January 25, 2020

More ponies

For Christmas this year, my father gifted me some money to spend on something for myself. Since me and my BF just bought a house, my father knows that most of our money at the moment go into the house. As I found a Breyer retailer with a serious sale on their stock, I decided to spend some of the money I got on a couple of models. 

They arrived soon after I ordered but I would say that the packing left a bit to be desired. 

They came in a black plastic bag.


Inside the bag the boxes where wrapped in 2 thin layers of bubble wrap. Fortunately, the courier service had treated my package very well as there wasn't even a dent in the boxes and all models came out with no issues.


Inside was a couple of models I've wanted for a while.


The Protocol set, I mostly wanted because I really liked the horse (but the dogs will stay as they are really nice as well). The glitter unicorns I really liked the colours of and mostly wanted because of the Alby as it's in my favourite colour and the walking TB as that is another of my favourite colours and one of my favourite stablemate molds.

The Suncatcher stablemates where mostly bought as I really wanted to try painting some clearware models and I have some really fun ideas planned for them!


No comments:

Post a Comment