Monday, June 3, 2019

Liveshow Haul

It was a great liveshow and even though I might not have had one of my top shows resultwise, I had an absolutely great time and managed to get some new models for the collection.


Most of the stablemates were prizes for the champions and reserves. I got 6. 5 of them will be repainted or remade some day.


The only one that won't be destined for the body shelf was this cob:


I don't have a cob in my collection yet and I liked the colour, so he will stay OF.


I also won two new models in the raffle. An adorable donkey and a cute drafter.


The prizes for the workmanship Best in Show and Reserve were wrapped up in a plastic box so I didn't know what I won until I unpacked them when I got home. The Best in Show prize was this adorable micro mini Maxi Cob sculpted by Kelly Sealey.


And the Reserve prize was this cute curly mare.


I had great fun at the show, and I love my new additions now I feel full of inspiration and will to do some modelhorsie stuff. Now I only need about 8 more hours to my days so that I can make it all happen.

1 comment: