Monday, February 26, 2018

I DID IT!

I am so happy to be able to write this post! I DID IT! I couldn't be more excited! My NaMoPaiMo horse is done, and I love him!

I can barely believe that the model that started out like this:

This is what the poor boy started out as.
Is the same model that I managed to turn into this:

Pardon the pictures the lighting is really bad this evening and I wanted to take some pretty shots of him.
I definitely had my doubts along the way but thanks to the positivity and support of the NaMoPaiMo community I carried on. I had issues with grain on this guy but I think I managed to fix most of it thanks to tips and tricks from the NaMoPaiMo group. I also had some issues getting him out of the ugly stage but I managed to overcome that too.

Unfortunately camera battery died so I didn't get that many chances.
 He turned out pretty much the way I wanted him too so I am very happy with him. He might not be perfect but he has taught me a lot and no matter what, he at least looks far better than when I bought him!

So this is, for now, the most accurate finished picture I have of him! I will get more when time and lighting permits but that might not be until this weekend. 
 Now to find a decent name for him!

1 comment:

  1. Finally I get to see the near side! Just as gorgeous as the rest. : )
    What, no name?!? After all that. I think it ought to start with a K or other hard consonant; he looks so regal, kinglike, a kaiser/caesar variation. Or maybe by color: Vermilion...

    ReplyDelete