Friday, March 24, 2017

Gabriel

I found this model, really liked the look of him and I placed my order for one just before New Year's Eve. I then kind of forgot about him so when an email from Josine popped into my inbox stating the my Gabriel resin was shipped I was pleasantly surprised.

I got the tracking number but didn't keep a close eye on the tracking. At least not until I thought that the package should have arrived. I looked at the tracking and saw that it had arrived in Sweden shortly after being shipped by Josine, but then it seemed like it had stayed at the post depot. I finally got the pick-up note and went to my regular pick up place. Just to find that the package wasn't there. I was told it was delayed and decided to try a few days later. I did and yet again there was no package for me to pick up. I called the post company and was told that I had to go pick it up at the post depot in the next town.

So because of some malfunction in the postal system my package was almost sent back, without me even knowing more than that it was supposedly delayed...


Anyway, onto happier news! Gabriel is wonderful. He is unpainted and it might take a while for me to get him painted but he has already named himself Rafael 😊


He will mostly likely be painted black and shown as a friesian.


Unless he decides part-way through painting that he wants to be some sort of friesian sporthorse with far more colour options 😝


 I still claim that I am not a mini collector...


But I wonder how much longer I can do that as the minis keep multiplying 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment