Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Work in progress

My mother let me set up a little studio on her dining table (as we rarely use it, mostly we use the kitchen table) and she also lend me her special lamp and electric file (she's an educated nail artist but doesn't have the time or space to work with it at the moment so her stuff was just laying in the closet)! You can see the electrical file in the background of the picture.


These two are some of the MANY horses I have, to work on at the moment. I'm kind of excited about these two as I bought a tiny jar of apoxie (I'm gonna get it from my father's house tomorrow or on Thursday) and these two will be my first attempts at minor resculpting! They will have braided manes and tails. The plan is to make the mare chestnut and the gelding blue roan.

They still have quite some way to go, along with the rest of my "bodybox" horses but I will share any and all progress here with you :)

3 comments:

  1. What is that horse? On right... It is very nice :) Sorry, but I am from Polish and... And I don't understand piece of post... ;-; I will be here to enter. My blog is www.schleich-mai.blogspot.com

    You can translate my blog :) Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The horse on the right is a Breyer stablemate G3 Jumper (http://identifyyourbreyer.com/identify/Stablemate/AppJump.htm) that I chopped of the mane and a bit of the tail on :) I'll go check out your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I want to buy one breyer stablemates :D

    ReplyDelete