Thursday, April 9, 2015

Upcoming liveshow

I just sent in my entry for a liveshow on April 25.

I can't wait! It's been a year since I last went to a show and I'm eager to see how my models do. It's the same old showstring I'm bringing, with a few exceptions, hopefully.

My tivoli resin, who I bought last year will go to his first show with me:


He will be called Impuls, at least for now as I haven't figured out a better name for him and the fact that he was an impulse buy, made the name good enough for now. He will be shown as a Swedish Riding Pony, in lack of a better breed assignment. I really need some help on that apartment, especially on this guy!

And then to the hopefully new faces in my showstring:


Dixi, the donkey foal


Ofelia, the riding pony mare


Prancer, the thoroughbred mare


And Estelle, the mule molly.

They've all gotten a bit more colour since these pictures but they still have a long way to go before they are finished. Why do I always have to be out in the last minute with my projects for liveshows?

It'll be fun to see if I manage to finish at least one of them! Wish me luck! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment