Saturday, August 23, 2014

Impulse

I'm sorry for the one month hiatus. I thought that work couldn't get more demanding then it already was. Obviously I was wrong, and besides work I've had some other things happening in my life (good things, thankfully) that has occupied the little spare time I have had for the last month. But hopefully everything will calm down when school starts again 1 September.

Anyway, during this time there is actually a new arrival in my collection. He was very much an impulse buy as I was looking for an unpainted copy of the resin. But while I was browsing the MH$P I found this little chap. The thing is that he was cheaper than the unpainted copies and I fell for his sweet face and his paintjob.


So I sent an email to the seller asking if he was still available, he was and the rest is history. He is a Tivoli resin by Mindy Berg and painted by Amanda Dionne.


I have yet to decide in a name for him, not to talk about what breed to show him as, but to me he looks like a sweet, younger pony gelding.


His face is just the cutest!


His coloring really is way better than my pictures show but I could only snap some quick ones since the battery in my camera was very low.


No comments:

Post a Comment