Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Stable logo

I want to have a logo for my stable. I want it to be quiet simple and clean. Besides using it on my website and perhaps use it on breeding certificates and things alike, I plan to print a copy to have on the arena wall in my photoshow set ups. That is if I can figure out how I want it to look.

First of all I need to find the right font. I have three that I like:
Font: Cambria
Font: Capture It
Font: Gabriola
The next thing I need to figure out is what layout I want. Should I have plain, all black, text and horse on a white background like the ones above. Or should I try a coloured background?

Coloured background

 Or should I have a white background with black text and coloured horse and line?
Black text on white background with coloured horse and line.

 Or should I just have a coloured text?
Coloured text on white background with black horse and line
Since I have a hard time deciding I appreciate any input or ideas =) Both on fonts, colours and layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment