Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas gifts part 3

Remember these? The T.I.B.B.P medallions I'm painting as Christmas gifts for my best friends. They've actually come quite some way since you last saw them.

I start with apologizing for the bad lightning and photos. It's getting dark early around here right now and I'm often not finished painting 'til it's dark outside so the photos are the best I can manage right now.

They've gone from...
...prepped and primed...


... to first layers of paint...
 

...to more layers of paint...
 

...to lots of layers of paint.
 

This is their current state. The grey mare still needs her fleabits but other than that there's only details left to do, and the background of course.
 
Next time you'll see them I promise to give you better pictures and by then they will be finished =)

No comments:

Post a Comment