Thursday, November 1, 2012

Upcoming liveshow!

I can't wait! I haven't been to a liveshow in well over a year and a half but on the 17th November a fellow Swedish hobbyist is hosting a liveshow! It'll be a little over a three hour drive, but I don't complain since I have my own car so I'll drive. Yay!

The only thing is: I'm not completely finished with my performance entries. Damn, that'll be some hard work.

Or wait, that's not the only thing... I don't know who to bring with me... Ohh, decisions, decisions... Right now I have a list of about 45 horses I would like to bring with me, but that's too many. So I'll spend the next couple of days working on my performance entries and trying to reduce the number of horses to bring with me.

I can't guarantee that I'll post again before the show but I can promise you a full show report with lots and lots of pictures when I come back :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment